Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

New Addition

Friday, September 28, 2012 at 5:31 pm, Ella Nicole came screaming into this world.  She weighs 6 lbs 1 ounce and is 18 3/4 in long.  She is so tiny and so precious.










Go back about 1 month.  We received a call from our agency saying that our profile had been selected.  We were beyond excited, but also very scared.  Things can change quickly with adoption.  We were able to meet with the birthmom a couple of times before she gave birth.  She is an amazing women.  This experience has made us appreciate birthmoms on a whole different level.  She made the most selfless act anyone can make.  Davy and I have grown to love her so much.  Because we want to respect the birth family, we are not going to post pics on facebook for awhile.  I am going to post pics and updates on this blog only.  Davy and I are on cloud nine.  I think I am in complete shock and protection mode.  It has not hit me yet.  Corbin is beyond excited.  He loves Ella so much.  Yesterday when he met her, he could not stop smiling.  It was so sweet.  Ella is an easy baby so far.  She only cries when she is hungry or getting her diaper changed.  I forgot how much babies sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment